To all members of Dawley Hamlets Parish Council
You are hereby summoned to attend THE ANNUAL MEETING of the Parish Council to be held on Wednesday 20th May 2015 at Horsehay Village Hall at 7.00 p.m.
Members are asked to attend in good time to allow time to sign their Declarations of Acceptance of Office prior to the meeting.
1. Election of Chairman
2. To receive the Chairman’s Declaration of Acceptance of Office
3. Election of Vice Chairman
5. Declarations of interest.
6. Public Session
7. Police Session
8. Appointment of Committees:- a) Finance & General Purposes
b) Newsletter Editorial
9. Appointment of Representatives to:-
a) Wrekin Area Committee ALC
10. To consider payment of Annual Subscriptions which will become due:-
a) Insurance renewal
b) Membership ALC and Local Council Review
c) Membership ALC Wrekin Area Committee
d) Membership CPRE
e) Membership Society of Local Council Clerks
11. To consider dates and frequency of future meetings
[The Council meets at Horsehay Village Hall on the third Wednesday of the month except August, when there is no meeting, and December when the meeting is held on the first Monday of the month.]
12. Grants – to consider the frequency of placing grants before Council
13. To confirm the Minutes of the Meeting held on 15h April 2015
14. Projects to consider for the future benefit of the Parish
b) Nature Reserve
c) Playground Rednal Fields (Grant funding)
15. Parish Matters
a) The Aqueduct – Structural Survey
b) Summer Family Event
c) War Memorial Gates
16. Planning & Environmental Committee
a) List of payments and cheques for signature TO BE TABLED
b) Bank Reconciliation TO BE TABLED
c) Accounts and Internal Audit Report
d) Financial Regulations
e) Bank Signatories
19. Items for the next agenda.
20. Date of next meeting –
Wednesday 17th June 2015 at 7.00 p.m. at Horsehay Village Hall.