To all members of Dawley Hamlets Parish Council
You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of the Parish Council to be held on Wednesday 17th June 2015 at Horsehay Village Hall at 7.00 p.m.
Signed Martin Goldstraw (Clerk) 9th June 2015
- Declarations of interest.
- Public Session
- Police Session
- To confirm the Minutes of the Meeting held on 20th May 2015
- Projects to consider for the future benefit of the Parish
- a) STROWP – Clerk to report
- b) Nature Reserve – Clerk to report
- c) Playgrounds – Mr Owen has agreed to attend the September meeting.
- Consultation and Priorities of the Council
Members are asked to give consideration to the priorities of the Council and how it might consult with its residents (Parish Plans).
- Footpath Bridge Road to Travellers Joy
- Parish Matters
- a) The Aqueduct – Structural Survey
- b) Summer Family Event
- c) War Memorial Gates
- Planning & Environmental Committee
- a) List of payments and cheques for signature TO BE TABLED
- b) Bank Reconciliation TO BE TABLED
- c) Bank Signatories
- Items for the next agenda.
- Date of next meeting –
Wednesday 15th July 2015 at 7.00 p.m. at Horsehay Village Hall.